domenica 31 luglio 2011

Still in holidays and a Blue&White Home

Hello Everybody!
Still in holidays (for a while), but I don't forget being a blogger!

Ciao a tutti!
 Ancora inferie (per poco), ma non mi dimentico
di essere una blogger!



I'm in Spain
Mi trovo in Spagna


After a little passage in France, in Cote Azur

dopo un breve passaggio in Francia
in Costa Azzurra


 My holidays are going to finish
Le vacanze stanno ormai finendo



We were not too much lucky, the weather was often bad
and raining
non siamo stati molto fortunati
il tempo spesso e' stato brutto e piovoso


I will show you soon Cote Azur photos
and Costa brava tour

Vi faro'  presto vedere le foto della Costa azzurra
e della Costa Brava



Back soon!
Torno presto!
Ciao!
Silvia



10 commenti:

  1. Enjoy your holiday...I hope it will be sunny next time!

    Many hugs, Ingrid

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ma noooo!!! Accidenti al tempo!! Speriamo che vada meglio nei prossimi giorni, anche perchè parto anch'io ;)
    Aspetto le tue foto, sono sicura che nonostante tutto tu sia riuscita a vedere dei bei posti..
    A presto allora!
    paola

    RispondiElimina
  3. Sono bellissime le foto di questo post ma sono impaziente di vedere quelle delle tue vacanze!!!!!!!!!...peccato per il tempo!! Baci,Anna.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hello my sweet friend, I hope you are having a super wonderful time in Spain, despite the rain.
    Your images today are outstanding! I love the comfortable, and cool look of the rooms! The porches look very sweet and pretty.
    Stay cool and talk to you later!
    Love and hugs, Cindy

    RispondiElimina
  5. Il tempo quest'anno non è stato il massimo...
    spero che questi ultimi giorni ti regalino ampi momenti soleggiati
    a presto
    Mari

    RispondiElimina
  6. ciao silvia...quest'anno il tempo non e' stato dei migliori ma sono certa che avrai saputo cogliere con gli occhi del tuo cuore(e della macchina fotografica) posti e luoghi meravigliosi,Impaziente di leggerti ancora...ciaooo

    RispondiElimina
  7. Dear Silvia,

    Beautiful and fresh blue and white images today. So sorry to hear the weather gods have not been kind to you, but I hope the weather improves for the rest of your holiday and wish you safe travels!

    Love,
    Helena

    RispondiElimina
  8. Hi Silvia,
    I have fallen in love with your blog! Enjoy the holidays and I'm waiting for your return and more pics!

    RispondiElimina
  9. The blue and white photos are so refreshing on this warm summer day.

    RispondiElimina
  10. Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a
    quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your articles.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that
    cover the same subjects? Many thanks!

    Here is my homepage hair loss prevention products

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...