venerdì 24 dicembre 2010

Christmas table... finally!!!

Darling friends, I invite you all to my Christmas table!
Virtually, of course, even if I'd like to have you really here with me...
Christmas is arriving and, my table is ready, at least! I can't believe it is! In these days so many things to do, too many, really!!!
I start letting you see the first idea I had:
many lights (I like lights!!), more flowers, and an old white lace tablecloth to cover my old wood table.
Soooo romantic!

Cari amici, vi invito tutti alla mia tavola di Natale! Virtualmente, naturalmente, anche se mi piacerebbe avervi davvero con me... Natale è alle porte e la mia tavola, finalmente, è pronta! Non ci posso credere!! In questi giorni avevo così tante cose da fare, davvero troppe!!
Comincio facendovi vedere la prima idea che avevo avuto:
molte luci (mi piacciono!!) più fiori, ed una vecchia tovaglia di pizzo bianca per coprire il tavolo di legno.
Moooolto romantica!













I made by myself the Christmas tree placeholder, and I sewed the burlap runners
Under the plates paper lace.
Some details...

Ho fatto io i segnaposto a forma di alberi di Natale e cucito i runner di iuta.
Sottopiatti fatti con i sottotorta di carta.
Qualche dettaglio...










Than I start to semplify...
Changing flowers...

Poi ho iniziato a semplificare...
Partendo dai fiori...





Than I thaught that perhaps lights were too many, and I let only candles

Poi ho  pensato che luci forse erano troppe, ed ho lasciato solo le candele
 





At the end I wanted to see how the tablescape could be without the white lace tablecloth: sometimes I like to see the wood of the table.

Alla fine ero curiosa di vedere come sarebbe stata la mia tavola senza la tovaglia bianca: a volte è bello vedere il legno nudo del tavolo.










I removed some glass too...
The result

Ho eliminato anche qualche bicchiere...
Il risultato





(all photos by me)

Perhaps it's too much sober. ..
What do you prefere?

Forse un po' troppo sobrio...
Voi quale preferite?

Darling friends, Holy Christmas is at our doors.
I wish you all a Christmas full of serenity and surrounded with all the people you love!
Hugs to you all!

Cari amici, Natale è alle porte.
Vi auguro un Natale pieno di serenità e circondati dalle persone che amate!
Un abbraccio a tutti!!

Silvia

15 commenti:

  1. ♫•*¨*•.¸¸ Merry * Christmas ¸¸.•*¨*•♫

    for you and your family!

    Warm regards, Ingrid

    RispondiElimina
  2. It is glowing with beauty...my favorite is the candles lit in the bucket. I like it both ways...maybe if you have a sheer white(I use a sheer white curtain panel)to go under the burlap runners than you have the softness of the white but can see the wood of the table through the sheer? You have blessed me so much with all your sweet comments...I am glad to have met a new blog friend! Joyeux Noel**Merry Christmas. ox`kerrie

    RispondiElimina
  3. Silvia Merry Christmas, it is Christmas morning here in Australia and its pouring with rain. Your table is divine, you have thought of every little detail. Have a wonderful day Sandy x

    RispondiElimina
  4. ciao silvia!io alla prima foto sono rimasta a bocca aperta dalla bellezza poi all'ultima ho detto ME-RA-VI-GLIO-SA! Alla fine cosa hai scelto???

    RispondiElimina
  5. Cara Raffa, alla fine ho scelto la via intermedia con la tovaglia bianca ma solo con le candele.
    Grazie dei complimenti!!
    A presto cara
    Silvia

    RispondiElimina
  6. Wonderful photo, really. And I hope your Christmas was nice. Have a good day from Sweden and Maria's Corner

    RispondiElimina
  7. ....Buongiorno....ho scoperto il tuo blog per caso e devo farti i complimenti ...qui si respira un'atmosfera accogliente, mi registro come follower e da oggi ti seguirò.
    anche se appena trascorso ti faccio ancora gli auguri di buone feste!
    a presto
    Carmen

    RispondiElimina
  8. It's beautiful Thank you for all your nice word to me. Hug Stina

    RispondiElimina
  9. Silvia, lo dico senza giri di parole:e' bellissima! A me piacevano molto anche le luci,ma solo con le candele e'tutto più soft! Davvero splendida.
    Un bacio.
    Laura@RicevereconStile

    RispondiElimina
  10. Hello sweet Sylvia,
    I adore your table with the lace and the fairly lights along with the candles! So very romantic and sweet, even magical! How nice to see how you decorate, so pretty!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Love and hugs, Cindy

    RispondiElimina
  11. Che meravigliaaaa!!! Mi ero persa questo incanto!
    Colgo l'occasione per farti i miei migliori auguri per il 2011, buon anno, di cuore!
    Silvia

    RispondiElimina
  12. Preciosa inspiración...me encanta tu decoración de la mesa,
    Bss
    Cecilia

    RispondiElimina
  13. Hi there!
    I found your blog through "Mias interiør". What an adorable table! It´s so beautiful, just love it! Wih you a happy new year:-)
    Anne

    RispondiElimina
  14. This is so creative! Really unique and extraordinary! Great job.

    RispondiElimina
  15. Just saw your table on Pinterest and had to comment! I love the contrast of the lace and white with the burlap and what a terrific idea to put the lights around the plates! Such a dreamy table with a natural element! Although I loved the table as you first created it, I also enjoyed seeing how you made little changes to see how it would look then - I do that so often too! So glad I came over from Pinterest to look at all your pics!

    DD

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...