mercoledì 5 gennaio 2011

Cooking lesson # 2 - Ananas Cake

Hallo everybody!

I dedicate this post to my friend Barbara, who asked me a second easy to do cake recipe to try.
She always says she's not a good cook, but I always reply it's only a matter of recipes...
I have some INFALLIBLE recipes to give you, my friends.

Dedico questa ricetta alla mia amica Barbara, che mi ha chiesto una nuova ricetta semplice di torta da provare.
Lei dice sempre di non esere una buona cuoca, ma io le rispondo sempre che è solo una questione di ricette...
Ne ho qualcuna INFALLIBILE da darvi amici cari.

This is one of my loved Granny (she died, but I remember her everytime I cook something she taught me, and we did together, when I was a child)

Questa è una della mia nonna (lei non c'è più, ma la ricordo ogni volta che cucino qualcosa che lei mi aveva insegnato, e che avevamo fatto insieme, quando ero una bimba) 

 It's a cake not too much sweet (keep attention to the calorie!) and very easy to do

E' una torta non troppo dolce (attenzione alle calorie!) e molto facile





TORTA ALL'ANANAS (ANANS CAKE)

INGREDIENTI/INGREDIENTS

zucchero 250 gr, di cui 50 gr per la pasta e 200 per il caramello
ananas sciroppato 1 scatola
burro 100 gr
farina 150 gr
uova 3
lievito 1/2 bustina
mandorle o noci q.b.
tortiera antiaderente 24-26 cm di diametro (in pratica può andare bene anche una padella, ma privata del manico)

sugar 250 gr (50 for pastry and 200 for caramel)
1 canned syrup anana
100 gr butter
150 gr flour
3 eggs
1/2 baking powder
walnut (or almond) how many you like
a nonstick pan 24-26 cm diameter

PROCEDIMENTO/PROCEEDING

Unire i 50 gr di zucchero a tutti gli ingredienti, tenendo a parte l'ananas.

Put ingredients all together, except ananas and the 200 gr of sugar.

Fare caramellare lo zucchero restante (200 gr) nel tegame di cottura della torta, fino a che diventi dorato ma non troppo scuro.

Candy sugar (200 gr) in the cooking  pan: it has to become not too dark.

Disporre le fette di ananas sul caramello, inserire mandorle o noci nei fori dell'ananas, poi versare l'impasto, che deve essere cremoso al cucchiaio.

Put ananas over caramel, put almonds in the ananas holes (and every where you like ), then spill the paste, that has to be creamy.

Infornare per 30 minuti a 150° fino a che diventi dorato.

Cook for 30 min a 150°  until it becomes golden.

NOTA: la torta deve rimanere piuttosto bassa, e (IMPORTANTE!!) deve essere immediatamente capovolta appena terminata la cottura.

Note: cake has to remain low, and (IMPORTANT!!) it has to be immediately  turned upside down just cooking ends.

Enjoy your meal!
Stay tuned!
Ciao

Buon appetito!
State collegati!
Ciao

Silvia

2 commenti:

  1. Hello dearest Sylvia,
    Yummy! I love Pineapple Upside Down Cake! My mother used to make that and it was one of my favorites and one that is very easy, too.
    Thank you, sweet Sylvia, for your kind comments on my new header, I am really loving it and I'm glad it is okay. I'm always uneasy about change, so I appreciate your helpful words. Have I told you how happy I am about finding your blog and getting to know you? I love your salutations, they always make my day.
    Hugs, Cindy

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ohhh...what a delicious receipe, I think I have to make it!!

    Have a nice day! Warm regards, Ingrid

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...