martedì 13 settembre 2011

Nice ! (part one)

I know I know, it's so much time I don't post!
Did I told you about my computer crash just I was downloading my holidays photos?
I was afraid I lost everything ...
But a friend (THANK YOU PRIMIANO!!) was able to get back (first) my computer and (second) all my photos!
So now I'm ready to start, I'm really happy!

Lo so lo so che è da tanto tempo che non faccio un post!
Vi avevo raccontato che mi era saltato il computer proprio quando stavo scaricando le nostre foto delle vacanze?
Ho temuto di avere perso tutto...
Ma un caro amico (GRAZIE PRIMIANO!!) è riuscito a recuperare (primo) il computer e (secondo) tutte le mie foto!
Ora posso riprendere, sono così contenta!


(click on images to enlarge)





In our ride toward Barcellona we passed in beloved Cote Azur, with a (too) short passage in Nice.
We had wonderful weather.

Nel nostro tragitto verso Barcellona siamo passati nella amatissima Costa Azzurra, con (troppo) breve passaggio a Nizza.
Il tempo era splendido.








I love Nizza for the light, for the color of the sea, for the palaces and the shops...
View from the Promenade des Anglais

Amo Nizza per la sua luce, per il colore del mare, per i palazzi e i negozi...
 Vista dalla Promenade des Anglais





for the way french people have to embellish everything ...
per la capacità che hanno i francesi di rendere bella qualsiasi cosa ...







They are able to create beauty everywhere:
can you believe this is a centre strip?
An english mixed border!
sono proprio capaci di creare la bellezza ovunque:
questa è un'aiuola spartitraffico...! Potete crederci?
una bordura mista all'inglese!




How nice are these pottery Green Gate collections?
Quanto sono deliziose queste ceramiche della Green Gate?





 And so many delicious shops! I could buy anithing!
E tanti negozi deliziosi! Potrei comprare ogni cosa!







(all photos by me)

Did you like the little tour?
Vi è piaciuto il giretto?

Stay tuned, more picture are (now) coming soon!
State collegati, (ora) sono in arrivo molte altre foto! 

Ciao!
Silvia

15 commenti:

  1. Dear Silvia!!

    Last year we also visited Nice and it's a wonderful city!! I enjoyed the centre of the town, with little markets full of lavendel soap!!

    Thanks for giving me my memories!!

    With love, Ingrid

    RispondiElimina
  2. Che foto stupende! Meno male che il tuo amico è riuscito a ripristinare il tutto ;)
    Non sono mai stata a Nizza, bisogna che inizi a fare il lavaggio del cervello a mio marito per il prossimo anno, hehe!
    Aspetto le prossime foto allora..
    Besos
    paola

    RispondiElimina
  3. Beautiful pictures and places :) I really like the sculpture of the man with horses on the head. Do you know the name of him?

    RispondiElimina
  4. se ci e' piaciuto il giretto????sisisisisiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.aspetto trepidante altre fotine

    RispondiElimina
  5. Oh yes, I liked the pictures! We have been visiting Nice the last two years, and we hope to visit it again soon.
    So I look forward to your "part two".
    From Rosesommer, Norway.

    RispondiElimina
  6. Mi piace tutto ... ma quei negozietti, mi sembra di esserci dentro!!!
    Baci

    RispondiElimina
  7. I enjoyed that. The pottery jugs are so beautiful, as is the garden of soaps! Thanks.
    -Karen

    RispondiElimina
  8. Mi è piaciuto eccome..aspetto trepidante il prossimo post!!! Buona serata, Anna.

    RispondiElimina
  9. Certo che mi è piaciuto...non sono mai stata a Nizza...dovrò farci un pensierino prima o poi!
    Bacio
    Mari

    RispondiElimina
  10. We were also in the area this summer.. I just looove it!

    Great that you could rescue the computer AND the pictures!

    RispondiElimina
  11. Eeeeh... ne vorrei fare tanti di giretti così!... Bellissime foto e altrettanti bellissimi posti...

    RispondiElimina
  12. Your photos are absolutely gorgeous!! I've never had a burning desire to visit Nice but now I think I'm going to add it to my list of places to travel to!! I'm glad you had a lovely holiday!!

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  13. Silvia!!!! Che spettacolo!!!!!!!
    Ho visto la tua casa su CASA DA SOGNO!!!!!
    Che bellezza, e' tutto incantevole, complimenti, davvero... un figurone!
    Un abbraccio, e' una bellissima soddisfazione, tra poco tocca a me!
    Silvia

    RispondiElimina
  14. Oh so beautiful Silvia!!! I loved every picture!
    I also loved the photos of the shops. Oh to have those darling floral pitchers sitting in my kitchen**sigh** You really had a lovely holiday my sweet friend.
    sending hugs from here...

    RispondiElimina
  15. Mi è piaciuto sì...adoro quei negozietti.....e compimenti per il tuo blog.....bacio Anna

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...