venerdì 1 agosto 2014

Rose du Dadès


E così siamo tornati dal nostro viaggio.
Me ne ricorderò la bellezza, non solo quella dei luoghi e delle cose
Ma degli stati d'animo e delle persone

 And so we came back from our tour.
I'll remember the beauty, not only of places and things
But also of moods and people






Di quelle che quel poco che hanno lo donano tutto, e anche di più
perchè donano una parte di sè, con quegli sguardi colmi di gentilezza

 Of those who give what little they have it all, and more
why give a part of themselves, with those eyes full of kindness





Porto con me un po' di quelle rose che lei mi ha regalato con un gesto semplice,
quando ci siamo salutate, perchè nascono lì proprio dove lei vive, 
nella Valle del Dadès, una valle fertile e meravigliosa tra le montagne dell'Atlas.

 I bring with me a bit of those roses that she gave me with a simple gesture, when we said goodbye,
because they are born there, right where she lives, in the Valley of Dadès,  

a beautiful and fertile valley between the Atlas mountains



 (Rosa Damaskina)

Grazie Aisha, un po' della tua bellezza sarà nella mia casa.
E con me.

 Thanks Aisha, a bit of your beauty will be in my home.
And always with me.


linked to:
Ivy and Elephants
from my frontporch to yours
french country cottage
shabbyartboutique
My romantic home

12 commenti:

  1. It sound like you must have had a wonderful time on your trip dear friend. The gift of roses will keep on giving in your beautiful home. Your photos are gorgeous.
    sending hugs...

    RispondiElimina
  2. Sembra quasi di sentirne il profumo..............<3

    RispondiElimina
  3. So beautiful......love your images.

    Fine evening

    RispondiElimina
  4. Beautiful...just beautiful...
    Love,
    Titti

    RispondiElimina
  5. La gentilezza è il più bel dono che si possa ricevere, meraviglioso il ricordo simbolico che è rimasto.
    Un abbraccio, Loretta

    RispondiElimina
  6. Lovely post. Beautifful photos too. Visinting from Ivy & Elephants Happy Saturday!

    RispondiElimina
  7. What a thoughtful gift, Silvia, and this is such a beautiful series of photographs.
    I hope you've had a wonderful weekend!

    RispondiElimina
  8. So lovely ..... I swear I could smell them!
    diane @ thoughts and shots

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...